Department of Electrical Engineering
Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH)
- Ministry of Employment and Labor
· Member of Advisory Committee (2017–2018)
- Silverlane Invest Co., Ltd.
· Non-executive Director (2016–2017)
- Department of Electrical Engineering, POSTECH
· Assistant Professor (2015–present)
- Polymer Research Institute, POSTECH
· Research Fellow (2012–2014)
Fabrication technology (processing)- Materials processing- Novel form factors
Device physics (fundamental)- Soft electronic materials- Electron—light interaction
Flexible electronic applications (practical)- Conformable sensor/stimulation devices- Flexible interface circuits
Linearly and Highly Pressure-Sensitive Electronic Skin Based on a Bio-Inspired Hierarchical Structural ArrayAdvanced Materials 28, 5300 (2016).
Scientific Reports 5, Article number: 12575 (2015).
Enhancing 2D Growth of Organic Semiconductor Thin Films with Macroporous Structures via a Small-Molecule HeterointerfaceNature Communications 5, Article number: 4752 (2014).
Water-Free Transfer Method for CVD-Grown Graphene and Its Application to Flexible Air-Stable Graphene TransistorsAdvanced Materials 20, 3213 (2014).
- EECE490: Flexible Electronic Materials & Applications (Spring 2018, Fall 2016, Fall 2015)
- EECE211: Semiconductor Electronics I (Fall 2017)
- EECE695: Advanced Topics in Flexible Metal Oxide Electronics (Spring 2017)
- EECE695: Advanced Topics in Flexible Electronics (Spring 2016, Spring 2015)
- Suwon Seong (1st year, EE)
- Taewon Seo (1st year, EE)
- Jinpyeo Jeung (1st year, EE)
- Seongmin Park (3st year, EE)
- Inyeol Yoon (3st year, EE)
- Hyuk Park (3st year, EE)
- Si Young Lee (5rd year, ChemE, co-advised with Prof. Kilwon Cho)
- Seong Won Kim (5rd year, ChemE, co-advised with Prof. Kilwon Cho)