Department of Electrical Engineering
Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH)
- Ministry of Employment and Labor
· Member of Advisory Committee (2017–2018)
- Silverlane Invest Co., Ltd.
· Non-executive Director (2016–2017)
- Department of Electrical Engineering, POSTECH
· Assistant Professor (2015–present)
- Polymer Research Institute, POSTECH
· Research Fellow (2012–2014)
Fabrication technology (processing)- Materials processing- Novel form factors
Device physics (fundamental)- Soft electronic materials- Electron—light interaction
Flexible electronic applications (practical)- Conformable sensor/stimulation devices- Flexible interface circuits
An Ultrathin, Conformable, and Vibration-Responsive Electronic Skin for Quantitative Vocal RecogntionNature Communications 10, Article number: 2468 (2019).
Linearly and Highly Pressure-Sensitive Electronic Skin Based on a Bio-Inspired Hierarchical Structural ArrayAdvanced Materials 28, 5300 (2016).
Scientific Reports 5, Article number: 12575 (2015).
Enhancing 2D Growth of Organic Semiconductor Thin Films with Macroporous Structures via a Small-Molecule HeterointerfaceNature Communications 5, Article number: 4752 (2014).
Water-Free Transfer Method for CVD-Grown Graphene and Its Application to Flexible Air-Stable Graphene TransistorsAdvanced Materials 20, 3213 (2014).
- EECE490: Semiconductor Fabrication Laboratory (Fall 2019, Fall 2018)
- EECE490: Flexible Electronic Materials & Applications (Spring 2018, Fall 2016, Fall 2015)
- EECE211: Semiconductor Electronics I (Fall 2017)
- EECE695: Advanced Topics in Flexible Metal Oxide Electronics (Spring 2017)
- EECE695: Advanced Topics in Flexible Electronics (Spring 2016, Spring 2015)
- Yunsik Kim (1st year, EE)
- Juyoung Yun (1st year, EE)
- Hyung Min Ko (1st year, EE)
- Suwon Seong (1st year, EE)
- Taewon Seo (2nd year, EE)
- Jinpyeo Jeung (2nd year, EE)
- Seongmin Park (4th year, EE)
- Inyeol Yoon (4th year, EE)
- Hyuk Park (4th year, EE)